Three Day Classic Safari
- Lion scent marking
- Open 4x4, wildlife viewing, safari vehicle game drives
- Accommodation in the Kruger National Park
- Luxury air-conditioned minivan to and from the national park
- Open 4x4 wildlife viewing vehicle for all safari drives in the national park
- Return road transfers from Johannesburg / Pretoria in air-conditioned minivan
- All accommodation
- Meals prepared to perfection
- All safari drives in open 4x4 wildlife viewing vehicle
- Government registered tourist guide for the duration of your safari
- Bottled drinking water on all safari drives
- Conservation levies
- Binoculars provided
- An average nine passengers in the safari vehicle
We wake at dawn and head out in the open safari vehicle for an early morning game drive to look for lions and other "Big 5" species (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino and buffalo). We will stop at a picnic spot or camp for breakfast then continue game viewing. This is the best time of the day to see animals drinking, crocodiles lying on the bank and aquatic birds. We then return to camp for a lunch break and time to visit the curio shop, read emails or cool off at the swimming pool.
Later board the open game viewer for an afternoon game drive.
Our final dinner in the Kruger National Park is enjoyed discussing all the animal sightings we experienced. Overnight rest camp.
Included: breakfast and dinner
Early departure from camp for the morning, with a game drive to search for elusive animals such as leopard, often found in rocky outcrops and riverine areas. For the birdwatchers, it’s a wonderful time to see and photograph many different species including woodland birds and raptors. After breakfast, we switch back to the microbus to begin a relaxing homeward journey via Schoeman's Kloof and up the escarpment to Johannesburg. Drop-off at the airport by 16.00 for onward flights or proceed to your hotel or guesthouse.